This is great for updates and I'm sure it's good for you not to have to repeat everything. I'm glad you have had some good news and I will keep you in my prayers for the rest. Call me anytime to clean toilets, ect...Remember, this is not forever. Anything I can do to help, call me. 925-5410 Love ya, Jill
Love your blog! so happy for your good news! I really love the updates and really enjoy the humor and sarcasm scattered throughout! You always make me smile! I think about you all the time and I have missed seeing your smiling face lately. Praying for you! Love you martha gail!Corie
MARTHA GAYLE AND RT, I THOUGHT I WAS LEAVING YOU A MESSAGE YESTERDAY, BUT IT'S NOT HERE. I WAS TELLING YOU BOTH THAT WE "ALL" ARE WITH YOU ON THIS JOURNEY,... THEN KYLE CALLED WITH THE NEWS!!! OUR GOD IS GOOD AND WILL BE WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. I'M SO GLAD YOU HAVE THE UPDATES FOR US, BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOUR FRIENDS, AND WE WOULD BE CALLING YOU AND INTERUPPTING YOUR "QUITE TIME"... I LOVE YOU AND WILL PRAY DAILY FOR YOUR STRENGTH, ENDURANCE, AND PEACE. YOU HAVE MY NUMBERS...ANN
Martha, this is a wonderful way for me to keep up with your progress. Thank you so much for doing this! I was SO glad to hear of your news you recieved yesterday. I am thinking and praying for you every day. Please know that!
p.s. I made your hashbrown casserole for Sydney's teachers and it was a HIT!!!!!
I was so glad to here about your pet scan. It was about time for a little good news!! I am so glad also that you have this site. I've wanted to call many times and thought you may be asleep, or not want to talk. Can't wait to see you. Love and prayers!!
Martha Gayle, it was so good to see your face on friday! I really am praying hard that everything goes just as planned. You know we are all here for you at work whenever you need us! Love you bunches! and thanks for putting a smile on everyones face! Kary
Martha Gayle, you have made me wet my pants !!!! I was talking to Donna on the phone giving her your blogspot and when I opened your screen I was laughing so hard I couldn't even talk. You are going to WIN this game, and Mr. PHIL will probably be contacting you to get your game plan. Love you, and holding you close to my heart..... RT needs a matching Wig, don't you think???
Sherry gave me your address so that Bobby and I can keep up with your progress. We will be praying for you and hope to hear more good news soon. Thanks for your updates and your humor. Love, Patty
OK, really, there's not one thing right about that picture. Is that your Saturday night wig? Did he buy you an apple to match? I think about you often...please call me if you need anything!!! Love you. Kyle
Sorry I missed talking to you last night. I'm thinking about you and praying for you. So glad you can maintain a sense of humor in all of this. Laughter is a good medicine! Love you, Ro Ro
Hey, I like RT's wig choice. I think the MaryAnn (Giligan's Island) look is good for you. RT is really vouge! I thought I was going to look on your blog and see if I should call and cheer you up some and I was the one feeling better after reading your updates. Martha you are such an inspiration and I love you!! Thanks for the humor and also for the love you show all your friends in every word on the "journey". Know you are contantly in our prayers. See you soon!!!
Just wanted to say that I am thinking of you through all of this, and wish you the best in this difficult time. It's so great to see all the support you are getting.. Dory
Hey Martha...Jennifer Jarrett here(Lisa's sister) Haven't seen you in so long! I am sorry you are having to go through this. Sounds like your great sense of humor will serve you well. Belive me, it will come in handy over the next few months! The wig thing is such an ordeal! I wear mine to work, but the bandana has become my best friend at home. I hope you continue to do well in your treatments and your upcoming surgery. I will be praying for you. Take Care...Blessings, Jennifer Jarrett.
Hi Martha Gayle, been thinking about you lots and wishing you luck and love as you go through all of this. I'm voting for the Lady Di look, tiara and all! People just don't wear enough tiaras in every day life. You can start a new fashion trend! Much Love, Kristen
Hey Girl!! I'm glad to see you have not lost your sense of humor. I really hate I missed the vote for best hairdo (or don't). I think the princess Di will be adorable on you. However, you have beautiful eyes and could go camando and look wonderful. Think of the benefits--no shaving legs and no waxing "there". I think about you often! Remember, this is not forever. When can I come clean your toilets and anything else??? Call me and I'm being serious! Love ya, Jill
Dear Martha! Bonnie told me about your site. I am thinking of you and I am excited to hear that your tumor response to the chemo round so far already visible noted. I will pray that your down time would produce special moment that fast paced life doesn't leave time for. It is ugly when you feel sick and general unpleasant sensation covers the entire body as well as the space surrounding you. I just went through bone scan, MRI and they finally cleared me still cancer free. It has been 5 yrs for me. I am only a little ahead of you, martha. I am going to be cheering for you from the side line as you walk or run this tough race. Yes, you can beat this and you will be on the other side. I am praying for you and your family.
Martha, I miss you!!! I'm am so glad that your tumor has shrunk. We will keep on praying for you. Please call if you need anything!!! love :) ps: love your new hair, it look great!!
Martha, I love the blog! and, the hair looks great! Couldn't even tell it was a wig! You are such an inspiration by how gracefully you show us how to best handle a scary situation. Please know you are in my prayers. I am praying for strength, comfort and perserverence as you go through the rest of your treatments. Tnank you for being such an inspiration. Love you gal, Amy
Martha, I am so glad you had a great thanksgiving. I miss seeing you at work so much. Please call me if you need me to do anything . Brittany and I love you so much. LeeAnn
Love the reprieve at Christmas!! Should give you some extra days to feel as good as possible and get stronger for the next round.
Remember to take a few breaks and don't be too hard on yourself for not getting done during the holidays what you usually do. This is the year to take time to enjoy family and friends and not do so much of the hustle and bustle.
It was so good to see you the other day, Martha. Please continue to keep us posted - I enjoy your updates! Love the Christmas picture!!! Happy New Year to you and your family!
I'm thinking & praying for you & your family today & of course every other day too!!! I love you dearly...always!!!! Call me whenever you feel ok to talk! Get los of rest...I know RT & the rest of the family will be great care takers!!!
34 comments:
Well, I guess I'm the first to make a comment. Thanks for doing this...you are in my favorites now! Love you MG!!!
Kyle
This is great for updates and I'm sure it's good for you not to have to repeat everything. I'm glad you have had some good news and I will keep you in my prayers for the rest. Call me anytime to clean toilets, ect...Remember, this is not forever. Anything I can do to help, call me. 925-5410 Love ya, Jill
Martha, thanks for keeping us posted. we love you!!!
janet (and kalen and tracy and milo and so on)
Love your blog! so happy for your good news! I really love the updates and really enjoy the humor and sarcasm scattered throughout! You always make me smile! I think about you all the time and I have missed seeing your smiling face lately. Praying for you! Love you martha gail!Corie
MARTHA GAYLE AND RT, I THOUGHT I WAS LEAVING YOU A MESSAGE YESTERDAY, BUT IT'S NOT HERE. I WAS TELLING YOU BOTH THAT WE "ALL" ARE WITH YOU ON THIS JOURNEY,... THEN KYLE CALLED WITH THE NEWS!!! OUR GOD IS GOOD AND WILL BE WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. I'M SO GLAD YOU HAVE THE UPDATES FOR US, BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOUR FRIENDS, AND WE WOULD BE CALLING YOU AND INTERUPPTING YOUR "QUITE TIME"...
I LOVE YOU AND WILL PRAY DAILY FOR YOUR STRENGTH, ENDURANCE, AND PEACE. YOU HAVE MY NUMBERS...ANN
Martha, this is a wonderful way for me to keep up with your progress. Thank you so much for doing this! I was SO glad to hear of your news you recieved yesterday. I am thinking and praying for you every day. Please know that!
p.s. I made your hashbrown casserole for Sydney's teachers and it was a HIT!!!!!
Love, Anna
So glad to hear the good news! Just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you and praying for you daily! Love ya, Kelly
Martha, I am so glad to hear your good news! You are in my prayers.
Love, Emily
I was so glad to here about your pet scan. It was about time for a little good news!! I am so glad also that you have this site. I've wanted to call many times and thought you may be asleep, or not want to talk. Can't wait to see you. Love and prayers!!
Martha Gayle, it was so good to see your face on friday! I really am praying hard that everything goes just as planned. You know we are all here for you at work whenever you need us! Love you bunches! and thanks for putting a smile on everyones face!
Kary
Martha Gayle, you have made me wet my pants !!!! I was talking to Donna on the phone giving her your blogspot and when I opened your screen I was laughing so hard I couldn't even talk. You are going to WIN this game, and Mr. PHIL will probably be contacting you to get your game plan. Love you, and holding you close to my heart..... RT needs a matching Wig, don't you think???
Sherry gave me your address so that Bobby and I can keep up with your progress. We will be praying for you and hope to hear more good news soon. Thanks for your updates and your humor.
Love, Patty
OK, really, there's not one thing right about that picture. Is that your Saturday night wig? Did he buy you an apple to match? I think about you often...please call me if you need anything!!! Love you.
Kyle
Your humor will get you far with this!! And, now you know why I don't go shopping with my brother...
The good news is, after chemo, there are no "bad hair days".
Brenda
Sorry I missed talking to you last night. I'm thinking about you and praying for you. So glad you can maintain a sense of humor in all of this. Laughter is a good medicine!
Love you, Ro Ro
Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and praying for you every day. Glad to hear your first treatment went well. Stay strong! Love,
Beth
Hey, I like RT's wig choice. I think the MaryAnn (Giligan's Island) look is good for you. RT is really vouge!
I thought I was going to look on your blog and see if I should call and cheer you up some and I was the one feeling better after reading your updates.
Martha you are such an inspiration and I love you!! Thanks for the humor and also for the love you show all your friends in every word on the "journey". Know you are contantly in our prayers. See you soon!!!
Martha Gayle,
Just wanted to say that I am thinking of you through all of this, and wish you the best in this difficult time. It's so great to see all the support you are getting..
Dory
Love the blog! Of course I am voting for the Lady Di wig.
Hey Martha...Jennifer Jarrett here(Lisa's sister) Haven't seen you in so long! I am sorry you are having to go through this. Sounds like your great sense of humor will serve you well. Belive me, it will come in handy over the next few months! The wig thing is such an ordeal! I wear mine to work, but the bandana has become my best friend at home. I hope you continue to do well in your treatments and your upcoming surgery. I will be praying for you. Take Care...Blessings, Jennifer Jarrett.
Hi Martha Gayle, been thinking about you lots and wishing you luck and love as you go through all of this. I'm voting for the Lady Di look, tiara and all! People just don't wear enough tiaras in every day life. You can start a new fashion trend!
Much Love, Kristen
Hey Girl!!
I'm glad to see you have not lost your sense of humor. I really hate I missed the vote for best hairdo (or don't). I think the princess Di will be adorable on you. However, you have beautiful eyes and could go camando and look wonderful. Think of the benefits--no shaving legs and no waxing "there". I think about you often! Remember, this is not forever. When can I come clean your toilets and anything else??? Call me and I'm being serious! Love ya, Jill
Thinking about all of you! I like the hair, it looks good on you.
Lisa
Dear Martha!
Bonnie told me about your site. I am thinking of you and I am excited to hear that your tumor response to the chemo round so far already visible noted. I will pray that your down time would produce special moment that fast paced life doesn't leave time for. It is ugly when you feel sick and general unpleasant sensation covers the entire body as well as the space surrounding you. I just went through bone scan, MRI and they finally cleared me still cancer free. It has been 5 yrs for me. I am only a little ahead of you, martha. I am going to be cheering for you from the side line as you walk or run this tough race. Yes, you can beat this and you will be on the other side. I am praying for you and your family.
Martha, I miss you!!! I'm am so glad that your tumor has shrunk. We will keep on praying for you. Please call if you need anything!!! love :)
ps: love your new hair, it look great!!
Martha,
I love the blog! and, the hair looks great! Couldn't even tell it was a wig! You are such an inspiration by how gracefully you show us how to best handle a scary situation. Please know you are in my prayers. I am praying for strength, comfort and perserverence as you go through the rest of your treatments. Tnank you for being such an inspiration.
Love you gal,
Amy
Martha,
I am so glad you had a great thanksgiving. I miss seeing you at work so much. Please call me if you need me to do anything . Brittany and I love you so much.
LeeAnn
Love the reprieve at Christmas!! Should give you some extra days to feel as good as possible and get stronger for the next round.
Remember to take a few breaks and don't be too hard on yourself for not getting done during the holidays what you usually do. This is the year to take time to enjoy family and friends and not do so much of the hustle and bustle.
Love you,
Brenda
It was so good to see you the other day, Martha. Please continue to keep us posted - I enjoy your updates! Love the Christmas picture!!! Happy New Year to you and your family!
Okay, it's been a little quiet - which is also worrisome. Hope all is going as well as possible. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.
Brenda
Thought this might be chemo week for you. Glad to hear it's working.
Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you.
Lisa
I'm thinking & praying for you & your family today & of course every other day too!!! I love you dearly...always!!!! Call me whenever you feel ok to talk! Get los of rest...I know RT & the rest of the family will be great care takers!!!
love you, hopie
Thinking of you!!!
Just thinking of you, Martha. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment