It was another rough week after chemo, but I continue be uplifted by all the cards that continue to arrive. Everyone has been so supportive, it does truly encourage me, even when I feel bad. I especially want to thank those at work for the gift cards, as this was not only very unexpected, but was truly timely and my family and I will greatly enjoy your generous gift. I would also like to thank those again that have brought food, it has been a godsend, especially last weekend.
Now, back to the ongoing saga of the scar of the week. While RT won last week easily, Colin not to be outdone, has had his toe situation reoccur. I had hoped unexpected tour stops were over, but took him Friday to have his right toe looked at again. He ended up having to have surgery, which was very unexpected, not only by us, but by the doctor as well, who could not explain the reason for the recurrence. Fortunately this didn't show until Thursday and since I finally felt somewhat better on Friday, was lucky to be able to get him in to see the doctor.
Again, thanks to everyone for the continued support, hopefully I will be able to enjoy next week and have a good Thanksgiving at home with the boys. Fortunately, the week has already gotten off to a good start with the Vol's posting a victory in Nashville today. I had almost forgotten the season was not complete, but hopefully, they will continue this trend and finish the season in an upbeat fashion.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Martha-I really enjoyed working with you this past weekend. You look great, as usual, and your wig is fantastic! I hope you and your family have a wonderful, relaxing Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment