Saturday, October 11, 2008
Oct 10 - Equal Time (2nd Biopsy)
Originally was scheduled to get my port today, but do to the results of the MRI, another Biopsy was scheduled. Personally, I think my right breast was getting jealous and feeling left out. They performed a different kind of Core needle biopsy, where a tube and a vacuum were used with numerous trips back and forth to the MRI machine. Imagine a 1 1/2 hour mammogram coupled with intermittent tugging and pulling from the vacuum and you will get close to the "fun" I experienced. LeeAnn was kind enough to volunteer to be today's tour bus driver. Thanks for being there for me again, as you have over these last 20 years. This was the second time in two days I was told only Tylenol would be needed. I realize now that means, beg, borrow or steal to get some Percocet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment