

In past times, trips to Missouri always seemed in some way to involve rain, snow, or even tornado's. This one however, was absolutely beautiful. I got to see the Lake of the Ozarks for the first time. After a better than normal first day of driving, Friday was a wonderfully relaxed day. We found a nice Barbecue place for lunch and we were kind enough to share our new find via pictures to the boys. We were able to check into the hotel early, and after telling my husband my doctor had prescribed it, I went to the hotel spa for some lovely treatments. That evening at the Banquet, was yet another wonderful meal. Saturday had a nice shopping trip and then to see RT's sister Brenda and her husband Dean in St Louis. I had a wonderful chat with Brenda (who is a not only a Breast Cancer survivor, but very knowledgeable on the subject as well). The trip home on Sunday unlike our last, was completely uneventful.
No comments:
Post a Comment